I spent the month of November reading two books on how to structure a novel in preparation for Nanowrimo, which i participated in for the first time, successfully. They were straight forward and to the point, and really helped me through the beginning work of plotting out the novel. Hopefully one day, I will have a fully fledged, well edited novel to show for myself. Until then….. on to the next book.
Welcome to the last book club
welcome to the last book club, one of the “other things.”
- Book #33: Black AF: America’s SweetheartBy: Kwanza Osajyefo I picked this one up from Amalgam ..
- Book #30: The Murmur of Bees **By: Sofia Segovia Translated by: Simon Bruni THIS BOOK ..
- Book #29: If You Tell: A True Story of Murder, Family Secrets, and the Unbreakable Bond of SisterhoodBy: Gregg Olsen This is definitely not my typical ..
- Book #28: Caste: The Origin of our DiscontentBy: Isabel Wilkerson This book is done very well & ..
- Book #27: The TestamentsBy: Margaret Atwood Oh my god! This was ..
- December 2020 (2)
- October 2020 (6)
- September 2020 (2)
- August 2020 (1)
- July 2020 (1)
- April 2020 (2)
- March 2020 (5)
- February 2020 (1)
- January 2020 (11)